tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2014 #1 I was sitting in the patio outside of Starbucks doing panning shots as the cars was going by. C&C Welcome! 1 1/60 2 1/50 3 1/50 4 1/40 Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
I was sitting in the patio outside of Starbucks doing panning shots as the cars was going by. C&C Welcome! 1 1/60 2 1/50 3 1/50 4 1/40
JustJazzie Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 21, 2013 Messages 3,793 Reaction score 1,732 Location Bailey, Colorado Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2014 #2 whats the exif on these? Yours definitely turned out sharper than the ones I was able to snap this weekend!
whats the exif on these? Yours definitely turned out sharper than the ones I was able to snap this weekend!
tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I have updated the original post with shutter speeds.
hamlet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 12, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 435 Location Belgium Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2014 #4 You've got this nailed down. Great job!
tecboy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 17, 2012 Messages 2,977 Reaction score 358 Location San Jose, Cali, The Heart of Silicon Valley Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 21, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 JustJazzie said: whats the exif on these? Yours definitely turned out sharper than the ones I was able to snap this weekend! Click to expand... Just start at the higher shutter speed. Once you are comfortable, decrease the shutter speed one stop. Once you are comfortable again, keep lower the shutter speed one stop at a time. Keep adjusting your shutter speed. It takes practices and times.
JustJazzie said: whats the exif on these? Yours definitely turned out sharper than the ones I was able to snap this weekend! Click to expand... Just start at the higher shutter speed. Once you are comfortable, decrease the shutter speed one stop. Once you are comfortable again, keep lower the shutter speed one stop at a time. Keep adjusting your shutter speed. It takes practices and times.