Panorama Fuji GX617 professional panoramic format camera kit for sale

Carlym82

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For sale, a Panorama Fuji GX617 professional panoramic format camera with interchangeable EBC Fujinon 105mm F-8 lens, 105mm optical viewfinder, lens shade and Centre Graduated Neutral density filter specifically for the 105mm lens (all original Fuji). Complete with cable-release, original packaging, manual and rear lens cover. Also included in the sale is a Lowepro waterproof, padded camera-specific rucksack (retailing at around GBP50).

Made of die-cast aluminum, this panorama camera is robust and sturdy for using in adverse environments. The ergonomic design provides easy and comfortable handling of the camera for a longer time and offers one-touch spool loading for quick shooting.

In short, here are a few features of the camera:
- 120/220 formats (for 4 or 8 photos per roll)
- Built-in bubble level
- Roll cage for added protection
- Vibration-free leaf shutter in the lens (cable-release included)
- Separate lens-specific viewfinder (a great extra, allows you to take it off and treat it like a director's loupe to search for great shots without carrying the camera around)

This is a superb camera, which delivers stunning, immaculate quality images. I bought this camera nearly-new and have hardly used it as my business took off in other directions. I am sad to be selling it, but I do not currently have the free time to use it and can't justify having it sat unused. The low level of use should be apparent in the excellent condition of the camera – mint, virtually like new, with hardly any signs of use. The camera works perfectly and the lens and optical viewfinder are pristine. The equipment has been stored very carefully and comes boxed in the original cartons with instructions and all original plastic packaging.

Everything you see pictured here is included and these images are of the exact camera being sold. The sale of this Fuji camera is final, but based on a flawless Ebay track record the buyer can proceed with complete confidence.

This camera will be personally packed by me and delivered via the likes of Parcelforce, DHS, FedEx or UPS, whichever is more economical. The shipping charge is extra as is the insurance, which is mandatory. Though you’re obviously welcome to view the camera in person if possible.

Starting price is £2000

Attachments

• $01 All.jpg
    $01 All.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 431
  • $02 Camera and lens.jpg
    $02 Camera and lens.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 334
  • $03 Camera body - back.jpg
    $03 Camera body - back.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 271
  • $04 Camera body - back open.jpg