Paper Mill

jadin

The Mad Hatter
Reaction score
Website
jadinhanson.smugmug.com
Dsc_0894spc.jpg

:shock: That is one crazy shot!! Awesome!! Don't touch a thing...it's perfect the way it is!!!

WOW! I love this shot! The mist and amber lighting add so much to the mood of this place! And this may sound odd but that little smoke stack on the top left adds a lot as well, at least for me! The light might be a little blown out, but I like it that way!

Zach :D

Good to see this one not only in the Themes, but also here, because now I can safely say about it that it is ONE BEAUTIFUL picture!

It is so "wow"... there's hardly words.
How I wish I could photograph like this...........

I like it, but I personally think it would be better is a little of the right side is cropped, maybe even a tad on the bottom.

Jadin - you crop that shot and I will be forced to hurt you. Kinda. Maybe. Well, I might try to sneakily trip you or summat. From behind.

no critique required jadin! this is an awesome shot! :salute:

Wow...this shot has a great feel. It's the sharpness of the tree silhouettes compared to the soft look of the mist/fog that gets me. Fantastic work.

Only thing I'd change would be to remove the 2 dust spots in the upper part. And then clean the sensor. :wink:

Awesome shot!

Thanks for all the replies. This is straight out of camera save resize, unsharp mask, and a smidge of rotate. As far as the over-exposed light, that was necessary to get the rest of the shot exposed. Worth it in my opinion.

Again thanks for the replies!

Most reactions

Back