binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2014 #1 Here is my 3rd edit from my papercuts series Attachments $Papercuts-2.webp 493.1 KB · Views: 100
D Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 19, 2007 Messages 3,025 Reaction score 491 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 25, 2014 #2 Cool! I like it!
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Was told it looked to much like she was getting an erection.... Is this better? Attachments $Papercuts2a.webp 481.9 KB · Views: 130
ShaneF No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 2, 2013 Messages 456 Reaction score 110 Location Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2014 #4 I like them but now her knees are invisible
jenko TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 1,106 Reaction score 652 Location NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2014 #5 I think it might work better without the face in the sky. The concept is surreal--invisible body parts, strange garment, eerie forest-- which does not really go with the glamour headshot.
I think it might work better without the face in the sky. The concept is surreal--invisible body parts, strange garment, eerie forest-- which does not really go with the glamour headshot.
binga63 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 2, 2012 Messages 1,669 Reaction score 1,779 Location talbot victoria australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thank you... Jenko re-edit again as I think I was tunnel visioned how is this? Papercuts without by Chris Crossley, on Flickr Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
Thank you... Jenko re-edit again as I think I was tunnel visioned how is this? Papercuts without by Chris Crossley, on Flickr