Park Pictures...

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to the park today and did some practice shots with my beautiful daughter!! C&C welcome! :)

1) 50mm, f/5.0, 1/100s, iso100
6739706565_0071bf111e_b.jpg

2) 50mm, f/5.6, iso 500 (I forgot to change it after last use)
6739706445_1c461db5db_b.jpg

3) 50mm, f/2.50, 1/2000s, iso100
6739706193_a31150cb8c_b.jpg

You have one beautiful model :) looks like she loves being your guinea pig. Gotta say I never comment on your photos (I think) but your def learning I can see differences in your first posts.

I like the dorky creativity in #3. :) Im curious to see what others say about that one.

What happened to the WB in 1 and 3?

Only in California or Arizona can we bribe with an ICEE today. Cool shots , way to get out there and shoot.
-
Shoot well, Joe

You have one beautiful model :) looks like she loves being your guinea pig. Gotta say I never comment on your photos (I think) but your def learning I can see differences in your first posts.

I like the dorky creativity in #3. :) Im curious to see what others say about that one.

Thank you!! :) Yeah, I didn't think that would go over too well, but I like it.

TamiAz said:
They're supposed to look that way..I did it in post processing!!

Going for that vintage look? I can't Remember what people call it but I see it all over the place. Not my style ;)

TamiAz said:
They're supposed to look that way..I did it in post processing!!

Going for that vintage look? I can't Remember what people call it but I see it all over the place. Not my style ;)

Yep. You see it a lot with pictures of kids. I really like it.

Yea I follow some photographers on fb who die for this look lol.

Quite a few places that sell presets for this style too. Like florabella (just the first one that popped into my head).

Yea I follow some photographers on fb who die for this look lol.

Quite a few places that sell presets for this style too. Like florabella (just the first one that popped into my head).

I found some free actions online, so I've been playing around with those. Some of those sets can get quite expensive.

I like number one the best it's really pretty! I actually like this style as well on certain things.. I think it works in this situation because her attire and the icee are all things you could have found years ago.. Her fingers blend into the cup just a tad but that's okay who's looking : )

I like 1 and 3. In #2, the smile looks a little stale. But I usually prefer candid smiles. Composition and lighting are usually not as good as yours. I'm usually sitting somewhere with a telephoto zoom and bounce flash at family gatherings. Try it some time! Just tell people to ignore you, and show them the good results. Again, not as glamorous, and not art, but certainly worth saving.

Most reactions

Back