What's new

Parrots at the zoo

KatharineAspen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2007
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Macclesfield, Cheshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Two pictures of a Lovely Parrot I saw at the zoo today. I took plenty of other pictures but the weather was disgusting so they're all a bit pap :(

1.
parrotedit.jpg


2.
parrotedit2.jpg
 
What a beautiful bird! The brilliant red of the beak really pops out, so the first pic is my favourite.... as you can't see the nice beak in the second shot.
 
Thanks guys, The first is my favourite too. Im so happy the way the colours came out, because like I said, the weather was awful!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom