What's new

part 2

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 10, 2006
Messages
11,793
Reaction score
184
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CLICK IMAGES FOR HIGH RES

F-86 Sabre






E3D Sentry & Tornado GR4


Mirage 2000




Spitfire


Douglas DC-6





 
Yey!!!! a Spitfire... They and the Typhoon are my favorite british aircraft (the typhoon cause it just looks sexy). Nice shots LP!
 
many thanks everyone, I mean BB :lol:
yeah the 'phoon ain't a bad looking plane
 
Holy cow, it wasn't 'til my second pass through the pics that I realized there are two planes in shot 4!!

Nice captures, LP.
 
So much detail! These are incredible!

I wish I'd gone on the Sunday now... Blue skies! :lol:
 
Yeah the skies were indeed blue, I'd almost forgotten what they look like
 
bit hazy, but nicely captured.
 
bit hazy, but nicely captured.

that would be the smog of London, thats the problem with Biggin Hill, its inside of the M25 so you get very hazy skies
 
Nahhh...its not hazy skies... It's those cheap s**t lenses you use !!! :-)
 
Nahhh...its not hazy skies... It's those cheap s**t lenses you use !!! :-)

:lol: your probably right! So I guess I'd better get rid of them, do you want them? :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom