What's new

Party Rock

MyNameIsChris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
330!, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took some quick pictures today while I was taking a hike. C&C

1.
081e422d.jpg


2.
801178ad.jpg


3. (aweomse looking sky)
e79d1d25.jpg
 
id like to see the colorful graffiti pop out a little bit more in the second shot (and perhaps straighten the land?)
 
Number #3 is very interesting. Drags the eye into an eerie scene. The dark appearance really helps.
 
I really like the third one. (Is that a field of bright green grass, or a lake covered in duckweed?)
I also like the edited grafiti.
Good job! :)
 
I really like the third one. (Is that a field of bright green grass, or a lake covered in duckweed?)
I also like the edited grafiti.
Good job! :)

Thanks! And that is a lake covered in lots and lots of duckweed.
 
The saturation in the graffiti pic is much better. I like the first one too it looks like a peaceful little road.
 
i think the edit looks much better!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom