Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 Banned #1 night night. I'm tired.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 #2 Without any intellectual exercise, i like it very much
Ernicus TPF Noob! Joined May 18, 2012 Messages 2,689 Reaction score 337 Location Old Town, ME Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 29, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 Thanks. I cloned out a few things that were on the table that I didn't care for nor feel added. The rest I left "as is" as I felt it added to the title. I tried a few different things in post to give a more vivid pop to it.
Thanks. I cloned out a few things that were on the table that I didn't care for nor feel added. The rest I left "as is" as I felt it added to the title. I tried a few different things in post to give a more vivid pop to it.