What's new

Passing through DC

Nice stuff, although not feeling 2nd one. I live near DC so I'm excited to go out there and take some photos once I get my new camera. I think I'm going for the Canon T1i over XS

Around China Town at night or Dupont at night are great places for street photography.
 
Nice stuff, although not feeling 2nd one. I live near DC so I'm excited to go out there and take some photos once I get my new camera. I think I'm going for the Canon T1i over XS

Around China Town at night or Dupont at night are great places for street photography.

Thanks! :thumbup: I been looking at some nice shots on google that I want to try out in DC. Perhaps some with 30 seconds to 3 minutes exposure infront of the Capitol or the Memorials and perhaps the whitehouse as well.
 
I think I'm going for the Canon T1i over XS

I shoot with the T1i, I think it's great for my level of photography.

Flag shot is ok (not a fan of the texture change towards the bottom of the Washington Monument myself)

That's what it actually looks like in person, so I don't know how else I'd do that.
 
Comp on 1 could've been much better, 2 is just boring and garbage, 3rd is a great angle although a bit clichéd but very nicely done
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom