What's new

[PASTRIES] - Can you wait before Christmas ?

JBMMV

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Miery - Jura - France
Hi from France !

It is decided, this winter, I translate my site into English, considering the number of request which I have.

While waiting, I propose to you a gallery of photos of pastries...

1Ds + 85/1.2 & 24-70/2.8 L
2 softbox 80x80 on Interfit 1000W Halogen Pro

z-gateaudm-001.jpg


z-gateaudm-002.jpg


z-gateaudm-005.jpg


To see 18 other photos, visit my website : http://www.jbmmv.com/galerie-studio/

I await your comments!

JB ;)
 
Delicious!

However, the Bokeh is really distracting in my opinion for these 3 images.
 
Oh wow. I wish I could photograph food as well as you. Did you make all those pastries?
 
Sw1tchFX said:
Delicious!

However, the Bokeh is really distracting in my opinion for these 3 images.

What is Bokeh?
 
Bokeh is the out of focus areas that seem to all meld together :)

Honestly.. I love the bokeh in these images. Great job. I was watchign someone do a few food shots last night and oh my goodness the work that is involved :O
By the way, just went to your site. the FRUITS, LEGUMES & COMPAGNIE ! gallery is brilliant!
 
Peanuts said:
Bokeh is the out of focus areas that seem to all meld together :)

Honestly.. I love the bokeh in these images. Great job. I was watchign someone do a few food shots last night and oh my goodness the work that is involved :O
By the way, just went to your site. the FRUITS, LEGUMES & COMPAGNIE ! gallery is brilliant!

Me, too. :) Now I'm hungry. :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom