A aadhils TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2008 Messages 148 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 23, 2010 #1
D dcmoody23 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 31, 2009 Messages 316 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2010 #2 Not gonna lie - I was expecting something dark and sketchy here. This is like a cute, clean cut pathway lined with benches. Just kind of boring IMO.. and the title is excitement for nothing. But that's just IMO, don't be offended.
Not gonna lie - I was expecting something dark and sketchy here. This is like a cute, clean cut pathway lined with benches. Just kind of boring IMO.. and the title is excitement for nothing. But that's just IMO, don't be offended.
The Shoe TPF Noob! Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 86 Reaction score 3 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 23, 2010 #3 I'm wondering if getting lower to the ground would help this shot out. I've tried similar shots but still haven't hit the mark yet. I agree, I was expecting something darker. And more winding.
I'm wondering if getting lower to the ground would help this shot out. I've tried similar shots but still haven't hit the mark yet. I agree, I was expecting something darker. And more winding.