J James Learie TPF Noob! Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2008 #1
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 9, 2008 #2 nice capture......
S sambrody44 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 296 Reaction score 6 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2008 #3 Nice use of lead in lines. I maybe would have stepped more to the right to include more of the grass and have the frame less dominated by the pathway.
Nice use of lead in lines. I maybe would have stepped more to the right to include more of the grass and have the frame less dominated by the pathway.
jasonkt TPF Noob! Joined Nov 20, 2007 Messages 142 Reaction score 0 Location Coney Island in Brooklyn, US Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2008 #4 Wow I like this a lot. I want to run down and around the corner and jump in...
Toxic Toast TPF Noob! Joined Sep 3, 2008 Messages 141 Reaction score 0 Location Erial, NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2008 #5 great shot, i like how it looks like it just drops off into the water