What's new

patterns and thought

nabero

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2007
Messages
869
Reaction score
3
Location
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot in a church this weekend...constructive criticism and critique welcome.

#1
61756562.jpg


#2
cce929d3.jpg


#3

62162f11.jpg


#4
21a28c08.jpg


Cheers
 
I really like the second one best.
Is that you in the last one?
As I look at them longer really like the candles as well
 
There is something about 4, i keep wanting to stare at it but once i do something bothers me about it. Im sure this was very help full criticism and critique........ sorry lol
 
I really like the second one best.
Is that you in the last one?
As I look at them longer really like the candles as well

Thanks :sillysmi:

That's not me in the last one...she's waiting for the mass to start.

I like number 2, but I find my self wondering what it would be like if the isle went straight through the middle.

I was actually wondering this too...i'm going to try to work with it more since you brought it up...thanks :)

Thanks loser...i'll try to um...make my shots less bothersome in the future :lol:
 
number two is the best for me!
however, having it totally diagonal, or totally symmetric would be even more of my taste ;)
 
I was actually wondering this too...i'm going to try to work with it more since you brought it up...thanks :)

Maybe it is just a bit too dark and not enough contrast?

how about this quick edit?
21a28c08.jpg


up in brightness, up in contrast, down in saturation
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom