What's new

Pavor Nocturnus

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pavor_Nocturnus_by_BloodPromiser.jpg
 
I like it allot but it doesn't remind me of a nightmare or anything terrifying.

Pretty great image! Thanks!
 
The picture feels really off balance. Was that on purpose?
 
Definitely creepy. Like it a lot.

See, Bi's problem is he's just too rosey-eyed all the time so everything looks like fuzzy bunnies and carebears to him. :)
 
Thanks. =D
Well, the place itself wasn't that creepy. But when I looked at this shot and looked at where the staircase was leading to, it looked like it could be creepy.

And I think it looks off-balanced because of the angle . . . so I guess it was on purpose.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom