Peace Gardens

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There are some gardens downtown called the Peace Gardens with all different gardens dedicated to specific countries. Went with my macro lens to shoot some photos. Unfortunately, many of the flowers were wilted with the heat we've had. However I still got some images I liked. All C&C welcome.

P1015312.jpg

P1015121.jpg

P1015143.jpg

P1015150.jpg

P1015267.jpg

Last edited:
No comments?

I can't tell what #5 is...#4 I would of liked to see the entire flower instead of having pieces of it cut off...I really like #1 (looks like some lizard eye in the water-drop on the right lol), and #2 you have a great focus on.

I'll go for number 1.
Other shots seems incomplete~ This is according to my regular eyes,:sexywink:
I'm not an expert.

#1 is the most creative and I like it - maybe reduce red at bit? #2 suffers from direct sunlight. #4 seems to have the color sat up too far, also may not be best to use the flower itself as background for the anthers, I prefer a flat field for those. I think #5 was to be an artistic expression but looses meaning in the context of the rest of the images.

Looks like you pushed the color sat up on most of these. I see that a lot these days - reminds me of FM radio and the audio compression wars!

Thanks for the comments and thoughts everyone. Jrice12, I did zero editing on these. Straight out of the camera. I'm usually not the PP kind of person unless it's portraits.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back