What's new

peace photography

parvinlionson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 13, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
bd9867fcb0aef1458cf002a6ed5baf1b.jpg
 
Hmm. I like the composition. That shallow depth of field adds some nice blur and makes the eye pay attention to the subject and her hand.
 
i like it. the color treatment works here. it could have easily been black and white, with a bit more contrast, and it would have looked just as good, but this is a good look for this photo, plus it's visually engaging, at least for me, gets the mind going, nice work.
 
I like this! The thin cigarette is interesting, and the bokeh is just right. It has a sort of early-70's feel to it, if that makes sense. I like the way the shadow gradually falls off on the model's left cheek
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom