What's new

Peaches

Corbin Lane

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been busy lately doing stuff for people and I finally got a chance to sit down and look at the photos that I've taken.

here are my most recent ones.

1.
IMG_5013.JPG


2.
IMG_5014.JPG


3.
IMG_5017.JPG


4.
IMG_5019.JPG


5.
IMG_5041.JPG


6.
IMG_5055.JPG


7.
IMG_5059.JPG


8.
IMG_5062.JPG


C & C is welcome.
 
I'm a bit queasy from all the tilting. Peaches look good, though.

Jon
 
I think the lighting is best in the first two - the lighting looks softer. 6 looks a bit cool on my screen, I would take out some blue and maybe a little cyan too. The images of the sliced peached on their own don't do much for me but the images of the final product and the whole peaches are very good. My favorites are 2 and 6. I don't mind the angles but would maybe like to see some of the final product without the angles (just to compare).
 
On the next job, I'll do less angles. Thanks for the help.

Also, On a few of them. They were in the box that has a top on (the ones with the cardboard on the bottom) that's why they get darker towards the back.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom