cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 1, 2012 #1
thebasedsloth No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 350 Reaction score 47 Location Glen Burnie, Maryland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 1, 2012 #2 The first one almost looks like a cartoon, hah. I like em man. How'd you get this close to a peacock, though?
The first one almost looks like a cartoon, hah. I like em man. How'd you get this close to a peacock, though?
banderson TPF Noob! Joined Feb 24, 2012 Messages 231 Reaction score 15 Location Columbus, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 2, 2012 #3 thebasedsloth said: The first one almost looks like a cartoon, hah. I like em man. How'd you get this close to a peacock, though? Click to expand... I can't view exif here at work, but I'm guessing a telephoto. lol Last edited: Apr 2, 2012
thebasedsloth said: The first one almost looks like a cartoon, hah. I like em man. How'd you get this close to a peacock, though? Click to expand... I can't view exif here at work, but I'm guessing a telephoto. lol