What's new

Peanut Butter Sexy Time!

holy **** that looks good.

digging the dog**** swirl of the wasabi too! :thumbup:
 
Looks kinda gross how the top of that meat looks as if its looking over at the yellow crap.


I'd be scared to touch any of that.
 
That's because you may be an uncouth barbarian.

Sorry, not familiar with that term :(


As far not wanting to touch any of that is because I don't know what any of that stuff is. But to me, it still looks gross regardless
 
So u post a pic to show u know how to use big words?? Then I guess u achieved your goal. The pic by the way is very unappealing. U disrespected the Ahi:lol:
 
So u post a pic to show u know how to use big words?? Then I guess u achieved your goal. The pic by the way is very unappealing.

I'mma let you finish, but first I'm going to interrupt you to say that Peanut Butter Oeros are the best Oreos ever.
 
And when did barbarian ever count as a big word? It's only four syllabes. Not like it's Antidisestablishmentarianism.
 
And when did barbarian ever count as a big word? It's only four syllabes. Not like it's Antidisestablishmentarianism.

I settle my case. And neither are "big words" btw. But I'm glad u know how to count syllables.... I was starting to worry there for a minute.
 
And when did barbarian ever count as a big word? It's only four syllabes. Not like it's Antidisestablishmentarianism.

I settle my case. And neither are "big words" btw. But I'm glad u know how to count syllables.... I was starting to worry there for a minute.

YOU NEVER HAD A CASE!
 
Okay now folks, there seems to be a little bit of unrest on the forums these last couple of days. People bickering and arguing is fine, but lately a lot of it (IMHO) seems to be unwarranted and out-of-the-blue for some reason. Back to the photo at-hand, that goop on the left IS gross. Is it mustard or something? The top part of the plate looks washed out. The sauce around the back is OOF and since it is part of the dish, IMHO, this should be in just as much focus as the rest of the "meal". But the rest of the presentation makes me drool. Its the typical photo of a fancy-dish, if that's what you were going. Did you set that up or was that someone else?
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom