What's new

Peat Hut

Like the composition and the tones. I would prefer another view angle and correct distortion.
 
Like the composition and the tones. I would prefer another view angle and correct distortion.

Yeah I could do with looking in to how to do that. When I get a 10-20mm sigma ide imagine I will need to do it a lot
 
The exposure is balanced except for the obvious haloing. I was expecting more to this "peat hut" than this lean-to.
 
The exposure is balanced except for the obvious haloing. I was expecting more to this "peat hut" than this lean-to.

I do have one from the inside looking out to edit :)
 
i liked the HDR effect, but as Actinometro had mentioned, could have sought a better angle.... (personally i don't like corrugated sheets in images ;) )
Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom