What's new

Pentax 6x7 system for sale

thelandslide

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Pentax 6x7 medium format system

Edited to comply with previously unread rules :) Asking $749. I'm the original owner. Purchased for landscape/nature but found it heavier than I expected. I've probably shot less than 5 rolls as I always deferred to the familiar and comfortable 35mm. I love sports and photography & eventually it dawned on me to combine the two. So, I'm selling this to upgrade my 35mm older Canon DSLR to a better model.

IMG_0360 (800x533).webp
 
Last edited:
:biglaugh: That obvious huh? Nope. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to explain the Graphic. She sure is purty though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom