www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p6634557-5.jpg

p221344080-5.jpg

p519233475-5.jpg

p203630915-5.jpg

More at http://lewlortonphot...87196/slideshow

#2 for me, the best . . . . and I am urged to re-edit it. . . not because I think its wrong, but it's just so darn cute, it could use more pop! Can I please? You will say no, I am sure. . . I like it though! Others, meh.

OK, edit the damn thing.

They were the sweetest nicest kids. I talked to them for a while and re-confirmed my bias towards Asians (some of my grandchildren are Korean)

My favorites are three and four.
Four because of the mix of colors and the number of elements that seem to work together.
Three I like because of how that one slender younger girl is isolated physically in the center of those older, taller girls and how her affect just mirrors that isolation. The expression on her face just engages me.

I love the first photo. If that were me, I would want to have it for sure!

Yay!!! Side by side. . . just a little punch and shadow clean up. . . Thanks Lew for the privilege! These two girls are so adorable!

$p221344080-5.jpg$Travedit.jpg

Thanks all for the comments.
I should have known not to include pictures of cute children; like pictures of puppies, cute children always draw all the comments - the AWWWWW factor.

Lew

Here is a couple more but all of these look much better on the website in slideshow mode.

p351024648-5.jpg

p470658678-5.jpg

Most reactions

Back