What's new

People in the park

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 1, 2005
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
112
Location
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shooting people in the park :mrgreen:
These are part of a (still unfinished) serie that I'm doing.
All shot with a no-zoom 50mm lens.

1

20100419172735__mg_3356.jpg


2

20100419172800__mg_3363.jpg


3

20100419172822__mg_3374.jpg


4

20100422180904__mg_3439.jpg


5

20100422180930__mg_3404c.jpg


6

20100422181117__mg_3472.jpg


7

20100422181224__mg_3476.jpg


8

20100422212949__mg_1457.jpg
 
Good shots Jeroen. I have a few locations which i am repeatedly visiting and building up quantities of pictures from. I look forward to showing you also.
 
I went back to the park today and took my 135mm.

9

_MG_3669.jpg


10

_MG_3667.jpg



11

_MG_3663.jpg


12

_MG_3835.jpg


13

_MG_3759.jpg


14 Yes, that's the same guy in the same position as a few days back.

_MG_3654.jpg


15

_MG_3806.jpg


16

_MG_3899.jpg
 
Moved. As requested.

And these are interesting. The weather was so very much like "going-to-the-park-weather", wasn't it?

I should go out try to capture people in photos much more often. Only aren't there very many where I normally am. When we go out for walks, we go into the woods and are on our own ... whoa, the things that COULD happen! ;)
 
Love this b/w series. You ran into some interesting characters (acrobats, musicians, relaxing bikers etc). I especially like 3, 5, 10, and 16.
 
Thanks :-)

And thank you for moving it so fast Corinna, you're a sweetheart :heart:
 
yes it seems like going to the park and have chnace to capture such wonderful photos, nice work, kep it up
 
man, get closer on #1 that's such a cool thing happening I want to see more of it! Otherwise these are great B/W images ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom