What's new

Perle

Dikkie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Messages
999
Reaction score
355
Location
Belgium / Brussels
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
0064.jpg


0065.jpg


Brussels
 
Oversaturated but I like it, especially #1, looks like a painting. #2 has less striking colors.
 
Me too actually, I did it by purpose.
 
It does seem Indian culture, as a general rule, appreciates vibrancy a bit more than the West. Would you agree?
 
100% true... the celebration called Holy(it is known as celebration of colors), Kerala's Kathakali, the ornate wedding ceremonies.....examples are endless :D
 
^^ yes, even daily choice of clothing; I have yet to see a drab Bollywood film!
 
I like such vibrancy too. It makes the picture more living.

Around 10 years ago, I shot this one, begin january, very cold outside.
001.jpg


Totally not sharp, aswell a lucky shot, when the sun came up before I went to work, I went for a walk... the ground was little icy and I almost fell on the ground by this short walk.
What I like in this one is the electricity. There's something moving, there's so much to see, so much colours,...
So for other people the shot can be a disaster because it's not sharp, but for me there's a nice memory in this picture.

I liked doing nightshots last few years... but lately I'm into 'blue hour' photography, just in between night and day... I'm so obsessed by it that I want to remake every black nightphoto into a blue hour photo.... so I'll have to revisit every place again that I shot the last years, but now at sunset time ! Would take me a long long time :)
 
It is an impressive image. Sharp enough for this size.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom