R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 23, 2009 #1 In this thread I'll post all my "general" pictures, so that I wont create one thread for each photo, and I will update it with new pictures. I start with this one Click for flickr/Suggested large
In this thread I'll post all my "general" pictures, so that I wont create one thread for each photo, and I will update it with new pictures. I start with this one Click for flickr/Suggested large
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 24, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Click for flickr This is part 1/2, for the part 2/2 click here
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 29, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Click for Flickr
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 29, 2009 #4 1/ I don't know what I'm looking at. A turtle I suppose. 2/ I think it's great. Over exposure works. 3/ The whole cat needs clarification/ center of focus big time.
1/ I don't know what I'm looking at. A turtle I suppose. 2/ I think it's great. Over exposure works. 3/ The whole cat needs clarification/ center of focus big time.
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Click for flickr @Mike: yup, its a dead turtle. About the last one, did u see it large on flickr? I thought it was pretty on focus.
Click for flickr @Mike: yup, its a dead turtle. About the last one, did u see it large on flickr? I thought it was pretty on focus.
enufced904 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 12, 2009 Messages 100 Reaction score 0 Location Hendersonville, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 30, 2009 #6 I enjoy them all. I really like the boat pic, very harbor-esque.
aklaube87 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Location Philadelphia, Jersey Shore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 30, 2009 #7 I've never seen overexposure work as well as the /2. Excellent work and nice frame for the 3rd one as well.
I've never seen overexposure work as well as the /2. Excellent work and nice frame for the 3rd one as well.
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 1, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 Thanks guys, here another one Click for Flickr
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 2, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 Click for flickr
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 4, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Click for Flickr.
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 Click for Flickr
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 5, 2009 #12 robertourso said: Click for Flickr Click to expand... :lmao::lmao: I love it! lol!
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 8, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 O|||||||O said: :lmao::lmao: I love it! lol! Click to expand... thanks Click for Flickr
R robertourso TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 31 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #14 Click for Flickr
curly TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 276 Reaction score 21 Location Memphis, TN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 9, 2009 #15 wow nice job on all of them