Perspective tool

Borad

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Inkscape is driving me crazy and I'm looking for another vector graphic software to replace it for editing perspective and other things. Something that's easier, not that I'm dumb or lazy or anything. I'd still like some power but just something more user friendly that's not in the Photoshop price category.

I'm willing to create a "secondary path" and look up what it means to create one, and look up every subsequent issue, but everything I do fails and I don't even feel like asking for help with Inkscape. It's a struggle just to draw a square.

I'm also taking suggestions for something to replace Lightworks for video editing.

I'm not a pro. All I have is a Powershot SX160 bridge camera.

Inkscape is driving me crazy and I'm looking for another vector graphic software to replace it for editing perspective and other things. Something that's easier, not that I'm dumb or lazy or anything. I'd still like some power but just something more user friendly that's not in the Photoshop price category.

I'm willing to create a "secondary path" and look up what it means to create one, and look up every subsequent issue, but everything I do fails and I don't even feel like asking for help with Inkscape. It's a struggle just to draw a square.

I'm also taking suggestions for something to replace Lightworks for video editing.

I'm not a pro. All I have is a Powershot SX160 bridge camera.

Try the GIMP... it's free and has lots of tools!

I think that's a good idea. I've been reading about raster vs. vector and I think Gimp will give the best photo quality which I need sometimes. I uninstalled it years ago because it was too hard to use but I think I'll give it another shot.

I think that's a good idea. I've been reading about raster vs. vector and I think Gimp will give the best photo quality which I need sometimes. I uninstalled it years ago because it was too hard to use but I think I'll give it another shot.
So have you been using the Gimp again already?
How is it working out for you?
A good way to learn is trying to follow some video tutorials, certainly once you can handle the basics and started with layers, masks, and so... it will get all clear to you.

Inkscape is a little higher learning curve, and not meant to be used for photos in fact. It's more illustrating and designing, and you can only export to .png
I use Inkscape in addition to photo in Gimp, as Gimp doesn't offer complex path possibilities to draw complicated stuff.

How about having a look at photoshop elements it’s the cut down version of PS

Hello everybody! Is this a topic about perspective tools, ofright? As an begginer photographer, I like mobile photography. I have been trying many photo editors and mobile apps with LUTs and filters for a "one-second" photo processing for a long time. Most recently, I found for myself a "nymf" photo editor with beautiful filters available. I just want to share with everyone a perspective tool for fast photo editing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back