Reaction score
Website
www.christwine.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Any comments are appreciated. This was taken last year on my trip to Jordan

petraprintsmall.jpg

i like it, the composition is quite unique :thumbup:

I love it! I like that you took it a little wider then most other shots of this subject. the inclusion of the sun hitting the wall and ground gives it a new take. Nice work.

Thank you very much for all the comments. I actually went to get this printed today on canvas in the shopping mall and the guy printing told me that he had a couple of people come and enquire if it was for sale... I didnt make any sale but was nice to know anyways :)

I like the composition with the people for scale, but did you burn the sand? It looks a tad discolored.

I've been looking at this image since posted...the composition is fantastic, no denying but the image looks really over processed and unnatural.

I wanted to bring out the details so I tonemapped a single exposure. I understand that most people dont like the "overprocessed" look. Fair enough...
Thanks for all the comments though :)

on second viewing, i agree with the other user on how visually apparent it is to see that you used the burn tool perhaps a bit too much. it's still a great photo regardless

i love the shot, but the sky and the sunlit sand on the bottom look really fake. if you fixed the sky it would help a lot, but there is no denying that it is a fantastic shot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back