NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 25, 2011 #1
AJRacca TPF Noob! Joined May 7, 2011 Messages 85 Reaction score 3 Location Cali Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2011 #2 you collect pez dispensers? very colorful.
T tyler_h TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 531 Reaction score 27 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2011 #3 There are duplicates :| and missing ones too :O
NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 lol they aint mine. this was at a flea market
UUilliam TPF Noob! Joined May 28, 2009 Messages 1,717 Reaction score 2 Location Glasgow Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2011 #5 Do I have an OCD because the areas I marked with a red square annoy me? lol. also, straightened, and cropped to remove the "tails" from the top and the "heads" from the bottom.
Do I have an OCD because the areas I marked with a red square annoy me? lol. also, straightened, and cropped to remove the "tails" from the top and the "heads" from the bottom.