joeymas

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
phillysnaps.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_1897.JPG

Wow, I don't think I could possibly say anything bad about this photo. Very nice shot.

Flyers SUC.... er... wait, sorry about that....

Nice shot.

Thanks all. And yes I tilt left when I shoot. It is a bad habit and I am working on it. lol

Nice shot, but I'm actually surprised there has been no mention of the strong blacks in the statue and the bushes around the statue. Maybe it's my monitor, but they seem to be way to filled in. It wouldn't bother me so much except they really jumped out to me... first thing I looked at. IMO.

The street runing up near the statue is very interesting I'd like to see some zoomed in shots on that. Nice shot.

Agreed on the black of the bushes. First impression though was why is this so soft? Then I realized it was reduced size. Clicked the tab and now it looks great! Nice capture.

Nice shot, but I'm actually surprised there has been no mention of the strong blacks in the statue and the bushes around the statue. Maybe it's my monitor, but they seem to be way to filled in. It wouldn't bother me so much except they really jumped out to me... first thing I looked at. IMO.

I tried to move the sun that day, but no one would help! lol just kidding. Thanks for lookin

Most reactions

New Topics

Back