Photo competition help? =)

Primoz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys!

Here's the thing: Nikon Slovenia is organising a photo competition via Facebook on 5 different themes and they change the theme every 2 weeks.
If one gets enough Facebook "likes", one has a chance to get to the final 15 photos where judges determine the winner.

I am NOT here to beg you to vote for me. I would just like to ask you to take a look at the images and vote - even if not for my photo, beacause you might like anotherone better...
I am just asking this to bring some objective votes to the competition from the people who know photography well. I don't have a million friends on facebook like some people, so it's kind of hopeless for me to even get to the final... =P

Hope I am not breaking any rules of this forum with this post... I've posted quite a lot of images to this forum (feel free to check the out ;)), so I am not just registered here to beg for your votes.
I'm just a young amateur photographer who would like to get some feedback on his images from competition judges and could use the prize money of 1000 euro to invest in photo gear upgrade to help me make even better images.

As I said before: feel free to ignore this post, feel free to vote for anyone you find better in the competition... But if you like my shot and you feel connected to it - go ahead and hit the "like" button...

Thanks! =)

My image: Poglej mojo fotografijo Maribor se prebuja na JAZ SEM NIKON FB FOTKA in glasuj zame

Other competitiors: JAZ SEM NIKON FB FOTKA

Most reactions

Back