Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all,

there is a grand photo contest in our country...

I want to participate....they've decided the theme for this contest, "REAL moment"?

Any idea..what should we capture?????

Perhaps try a baby crying? or laughing? or a mother laughing with a baby...dunno its just what makes me think of it!

A posed picture of a friend smilig for the camera who doesn't know that you've told your other friend to throw a snowball at his head while he's getting his picture taken.

Use burst shot, and take the picture right before, during and after the snowball makes contact with your friend's face. Even if you don't win, it'll be totally worth it.

I know Im not too old or expreinced but I would say something where nobody is posing, and just a natural scene, trying going with Children

Two people reunited at the airport that haven't seen each other in a long time. Or even that moment when one is waiting for the other to come through the doors.

celery said:
A posed picture of a friend smilig for the camera who doesn't know that you've told your other friend to throw a snowball at his head while he's getting his picture taken.

Use burst shot, and take the picture right before, during and after the snowball makes contact with your friend's face. Even if you don't win, it'll be totally worth it.
thatwould be funny untile he gettiked but doyu just want snow cause all we get is rain?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back