Photo Contest

otherprof

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I thought some of the posters here might be interested. Apologies if this is not the place to post it.

I am writing to let you know about the ENDANGERED Fine Art & Photography Contest 2018. We are keen to encourage more entries in the Fine Art Photography category, which offers $3,250
in prize money.

I was hoping you would feel able to let the members of your photography club know about the contest.

MORE INFO ON CONTEST

Face+to+Face+in+a+River+in+Borneo+%28Jayaprakash+Bojan%29.jpg

We have a panel of 3 expert judges. This year we are fortunate to have the National Geographic Nature Photographer 2017, Jayaprakash Bojan, serve on the panel. His winning image (shown above), Face to Face in a River in Borneo, is an inspiration in terms of technical skill and perfectly highlights the plight of endangered species. His website features more entrancing images.

SEE THE 2017 FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSIONS

The challenge is to interpret or reflect ENDANGERED through either:

Celebration of the beauty of endangered or
threatened species/habitats
or
Illustration of the threats facing endangered
species/habitats

Please note – species do not have to be formally listed as endangered in order to be eligible for this contest as long as an element
of threat exists.

The rules of the contest are available, in full, on our website but I would like to make clear that copyright remains with the photographer and we do not use the submitted images for any purpose without the permission of the photographer. We do post the images on social media, but they’re always fully attributed to the photographer.

We run this contest to benefit the Center for Great Apes, a Florida based 501(c)(3) registered sanctuary for abused and neglected orangutans and chimpanzees.

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have and would be so grateful if you could help us spread the word about the contest.

Kind regards,

Lindsey
Dr Lindsey Matheson
Founder & Curator
ENDANGERED: Art for Apes

Web: Art4Apes.com
Twitter: @Art4Apes
Facebook: Art4Apes
Instagram: @Art4Apes

ENDANGERED: Art4Apes Inc, P.O. Box 807, Sag Harbor, NY 11963, USA

Unsubscribe

l.gif