Photo editing question

3of11

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering how to put one picture on another picture in photoshop elements. I have large picture and want smaller pictures on the bottom of it. Does that make sense? I just can't figure out how to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I use photoshop Elements 4
This is how I do it, and I tend to do things in a miss mash way...
open a new blank document, make sure its the size you want your finished picture.
open both the pictures. resize and crop as necassary
ctrl + A to select the first picture and then Ctrl + C to copy. click back on the blank document and ctrl + V to paste the picture on to it,
repeat the process for the other picture and you now have both images on the same page.

when I move the pictures around to position them I select the picture by clicking on the relevant layer and then Ctrl+T -that brings up the selected picture with a boarder, click in the center and drag to where you want it. you can also adjust the size using Ctrl and T but hold the shift button down as you drag to the correct size, so the picture stays in proportion.

Does any of that make sense?

i would save two versions of the picture, one big and one small. Then copy the smaller one and paste it into the big one.

Thanks so much! I got it figured out right after reading these posts and my picture turned out great. THANKS!

Most reactions

Back