Photo Forum Awards - voting

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Link to the original thread.

Ok time to vote. Please copy and paste the red text below into a pm which you'll send to me. You can do that by clicking the pm button. Put your votes below the categories. So it'll look like this on your screen before you send it;
Proper Awards

Most helpful user.
Billy

Most helpful thread. (please include link)
How to mate a giraffe and a hippo
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/index.php

Most pointless thread. (please include link)
How not to control the mutant creature
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=11

Most talented photographer.
The guy who shot it.

etc. etc.

You have until Wednesday the 12th to vote. I'll announce the winners on Friday 14th.
Don't worry about voting for people, I won't tell them. I won't reply to. And the same goes for voting for me. I'll graciously accept the award for Most Pointless User without holding a grudge against the people who voted. Not because I'm a nice person, but because I'll forge...

Erm, where was I? Oh yeah. Remember, this is just a bit of fun, so no-one should be offended. I doubt any of you would be. Oh, and please vote for every category. And can you also include proper forum names? So say you vote for (sorry to use you) Luminosity in something, can you say Luminosity rather than Lumi, Tina, whats her name, the blonder Aussie, or anything else. It just means there'll be no confussion. Oh, one more thing, can you title your PM's "Photo Awards" please.

It looks like the Sexy Legs section will be included after only one out of nineteen people said they didn't want it.

Proper Awards

Most helpful user.

Most helpful thread. (please include link)

Most talented photographer.

Most improved photographer.

Favourite forum.

And Just For Fun.

Most entertaining user.

User you'd most like to meet in person.

Miss Photo Forum Sexy Legs. Or "the hottest girl".

Mr Photo Forum Sexy Legs. Or "the hottest guy".

Most pointless user.

Most pointless thread. (please include link)

Best avatar.

Worst avatar.

Scariest user.

Most prolific PhotoForum poster who never actually posts photos.

Best Signature.

Most missed user (someone who hasn't posted for a long time who you wish was still around).

This is gonna be tough...is it ok if we only send some now, then others later when we decide? Like, for example...if I know who I think the most prolific is, but I haven't decided what the best sig is?

What do the winners get? :D Ice cream?

This has fun....and danger....written alllllll over it!

Wait until the award ceremony and the free champagne is flowing (thanks again for supplying the free bar chase :lol:)

is it ok if we only send some now, then others later when we decide? Like, for example...if I know who I think the most prolific is, but I haven't decided what the best sig is?

I'd prefer it if you could just send the one. You'd have to keep a record of who you voted for the first time so just right it down now and send it in one go if you can. Right click, new, text file if you want to keep it on your computer. :)

What do the winners get? Ice cream?

Winners can have what's in my pockets when I post the results if they want. It'll probably be a snotty tissue, maybe half a packet of Airwaves to. Just send me your address.

Heheh...already sent it..and I DID keep a record of who I voted for and all that...I think there was only like, two that I couldn't decide on...

core_17 said:
Heheh...already sent it..and I DID keep a record of who I voted for and all that...I think there was only like, two that I couldn't decide on...
Three. :p

And I just noticed I had Most pointless thread. (please include link) listed twice. :oops:

*rushes to edit topic post*

Hey...when you post the results, are you just gonna post the winners, or like, the winner, then everyone else who got a vote and how many votes they got? I think that would be awesome! It would be more work for ya though, so I'd understand if ya didn't want to!

core_17 said:
Hey...when you post the results, are you just gonna post the winners, or like, the winner, then everyone else who got a vote and how many votes they got? I think that would be awesome! It would be more work for ya though, so I'd understand if ya didn't want to!
I thought about it. I'd probably just post the winners and not say how many votes they got. I'd be singling the people who didn't get votes out if I posted everyone wouldn't I? I'd feel that way I think.

I may post them after I post the winners. If there's demand for it I'll do it a couple of days later in the same thread. That way the winners get their moment of fame. :mrgreen:
It's not any more work. Every time someone gets a vote I add their name to a txt file and put the amount of votes they've got next to their name.

Congrats LittleMan. :)

Oh, I just remembered. If you want to keep a record but don't want a txt file on your computer (you may be at work so you won't have it at home or vice versa) you can send yourself a PM on the forums.

Most reactions

Back