Herding cats since 1988...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Welcome to the May 2010 PotM Nomination thread then

As always if you see a few great images in the galleries this month, don't hesitate to paste it over here and let everyone see, all the entries will then go through to the voting stage and someone will get to be on the front page!

RULES:

1) You may nominate up to THREE photos, no more.

2) Please include the name of the photo and the name of the photographer.... you can't nominate yourself

3) You may nominate any photo posted on The Photo Forum during the month of May 2010 in the galleries. Photo must have been taken by the poster.

4) If someone else has already nominated a photo, please do not nominate it again. It makes it very confusing when it's time to make the voting thread. If a photo is nominated twice, your post may be edited or deleted.

How to nominate: Just right click the picture you'd like to nominate..... go to 'properties' and paste the location into the image icon
insertimage.gif
on this thread..... its easy!

Have fun...... and get nominating

Half way through the busy season... by EJBPhoto

blog3-53.jpg

blog-54.jpg

blog2-60.jpg

i am not sure if I was suppose to give the name of the photographer or not, but here it is. i think thsoe are perfect and I wish to photograph like that some day.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, all nominations are now closed. The poll will be along in the next couple of days.

Edit: Just in case anyone is wondering, I've edited out a bunch of posts so that it's a little clearer what constitutes a valid nomination. That means all self-nominations and random commentary has been removed. The poll will be along shortly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back