Photo of the month - Winner for September is...

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we have 2 joint winners for september.... and they are...

yes.. lostprophet with 'Marsh Frog'!!....

yokm8e.jpg

.... and Iron Flatline with image(1) from 'Two shots from Amsterdam'....

gratz and you will both recieve a Mini-Maglite of your colour choice.... ooooohhh ;)

YES!

<shakes_fist_in_victorious_gesture>

I win!!!!! I am the man. THE MAAAaaaaaAN!!!

Thanks to Abraxas, for believing in my work, to Leica for their only-occasionally faltering technology, the little people for really liking me, and of course, my mother, my agent, and God.

Hugs to all, you're fabulous, see you at Morton's later after the Governor's Ball!

Air Kisses to you ALL!!!!

YES!

Thanks to Abraxas, for believing in my work, to Leica for their only-occasionally faltering technology, the little people for really liking me, and of course, my mother, my agent, and God.

Hugs to all, you're fabulous, see you at Morton's later after the Governor's Ball!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

YES!

Yikes. Take it easy man... You put Sally Field to shame with that display. ;)

btw, congrats! :)

I absolutely adore that marsh frog shot! Good job! :)

Ooopps missed this thread

Many thanks everyone who voted for me but cures on those that didn't :lol: just kidding!

Oh and Iron Flatline, I'm first and your second first BWHAHAHAHahahaa :lol:

Nice! It's funny, my girlfriend traveled around Europe for 6 months a few years ago and she took a picture at that same giant chessboard.

Most reactions

Back