Photo Standouts

LiveStrong2009

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking to have a a few photo standouts made, but I am faced with one difficult issue. A few of the photos are in a square format, which poses an issue on most of the sites I have shopped. Some sites only print square format pics in sizes 10"x10" or smaller. I was hoping for more like 16"x16". The other photos I plan to have made are in a standard size.

Does anybody have suggestions for getting these things created in a decent size, for a reasonable price?

Thanks for reading!
LiveStrong

I have a few 20x20 standouts from Mpix. They were pretty good.

I did have a little quality issue with them the first time around, but they were quick to fix it...

I think 20x20 is the largest square format they do, but I might be wrong.

edit
I checked - 20x20 is the largest square format they do for standouts, with 20x30 being the largest non-square standout you can get.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for your help! I think that is the smugmug pricing is reasonable, I will likely purchase a few photos from them. I like their sizing options better, and mpix seems to have higher prices than everybody else.

Thanks!

Well, after doing a ton of additional shopping, comparing prices and products, I am thinking that perhaps it would be more cost effective to simply have photos printed, mounted, and framed.

So, assuming that I am going to stick with that stategy, does anybody have suggestions for that?

I have 5 photos that will be for sale in a coffee shop. This first time around is really incredibly hard.

My goal is to spend approximately 30 dollars per photo.

I get most of my framing supplies from www.documounts.com.

If you have someone else do it, for $30 total per image, you're looking at pretty small prints. Likely no larger than 6x9 for half decent mats and frames.

Most reactions

Back