Photoforum pinup girl calendar

Ok, first things first.... I believe I owe an apology to Manda, Oriecat, and anyone else who thought my comments offensive. This was certainly not the intent. However, whether or not I was joking really doesn't matter at this point. The fact is that Oriecat and possibly Manda where offended and for that my sincerest apology.

Manda, I did not in anyway mean to put you down. Please accept my apologies for I did not realize this was rude and would have never said it had I thought it would be negative.

To the Forum, I am sorry if I came across as rude and abrasive. I am not here to insult anyone and do not wish to do so. I'm sorry if I have.

My sincerest apologies,
-Karissa

pretty mature and upstanding way to respond, there, k. :sillysmi:
peace,
toby

Osmer_Toby said:
pretty mature and upstanding way to respond, there, k. :sillysmi:
peace,
toby

i agree. I wish that we could use the same ideas and methods to solve this that we would in everyday situations. I hope that this can be locked and we can come together despite our different personalities...

md

markc said:
Gah. I saw it as a joke myself, but I also cringed because I was afraid that someone else wouldn't. I also didn't think that the drinking thing was an attack on anyone's morals, but I was afraid how that would come across.

I guess my point is, Internet communication can suck. A simple phrase can be taken all sorts of ways. I've been taking part in this kind of communication since before Karissa was born, and I still screw up. I've found the best thing to ask myself is, "Is there a way I can take what they said that isn't nasty?" and then aske them to clarify what they said.
Not that it's easy or that I don't go off on people myself on occassion. Recognizing that you've posting an accident waiting to happen isn't easy, either.

well said mark.

md

Firstly karissa, I addressed what I thought about your comments about the drunk thing and thats all i wanted to say on the matter.
We are all different, and you don't believe that drinking is a good thing for you which is fine.
I however am not a big boozer myself so your comments didnt really affect me anyway as what I think you were assuming about me is wrong. So in that respect, I just let it wash over me.

The name thing, I think was also obvious as to what I thought as I posted in reply to you. I have no idea why you'd think that but its just my name. No biggie.
Thank you karissa for being calm about it all.

I would now like to speak on behalf of Mindy(Orie). She is my good friend and was speaking up for someone she cares about because she felt the drunk comments were a bit harsh. Cut her some slack guys. Mindy has given a lot to this forum and she was only speaking up for someone she was worried may be hurt. She was speaking from her heart and meant no malice by her comments. I havent spoken to Mindy about all this but I know her, and I know that that is exactly what she was doing. SHe is one of the sweetest most caring people Ive ever known and she was only trying to give some love back to me as she thought it would have upset me.

I dont believe anyone here meant any harm to anyone else. I love this place and I dont want anyone to feel uncomfortable or uneasy. This forum is one of the friendliest most caring places Ive known on the net and I think I can say that most of us would like it to stay that way.

Can we all please just forget this now and get back to talking about photography and other silly stupid things.

I think most of us know Orie very well and have a great feeling for the kind of person she is and how good a person she is. Nothing that has been said by her, me, or anyone else should change that! :)

I am just posting to be in the "lovefest" going on. Cant be left out of everything.

Sooo to get back on track, when is the shoots for the gals calendar.

Sooo to get back on track, when is the shoots for the gals calendar.

ya know, guys, we did kinda let this one drop. we know that women are experts at manipulation, and they have done a very good job of steering us off of this subject...

hey- i just got a really good idea for the cover of the calendar:
mudwrestling photos! i betcha we could get a couple of these girls into the ring without a whole lot of prompting...

How about full contact baby oil Twister

man, have i ever told you how much i like the way you think?

baby oil would be much better- would give real nice highlights on their skin, and would not cover up anything....

Osmer_Toby said:
How about full contact baby oil Twister

man, have i ever told you how much i like the way you think?

baby oil would be much better- would give real nice highlights on their skin, and would not cover up anything....

My thoughts exactly :D

We can also set up a baby oil slip-n-slide. Just incase we get board watching the full contact Twister. :twisted:

:lol:
hey MD, can ya picture manda at the top of that slide?

MD?

Yo, dude, you ok?

someone go get the defibrillator, quick!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back