Photographer spotted Goat Man in Utah Mountains

unpopular

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Wow, I thought WE got all the crazies that run off into the woods and live like wild animals...well, wild animals who drink a lot and smoke weed. :D

This guy looks like he's dressed as Max, and he's trying to get back to Where The Wild Things Are. :lol:

Somethings wrong with running with the tribe????

I had a really great comment for this, but I'll reserve it. lol. Too soon I'm thinking. lolol

Your country is messed up, LOL.

Earlier today I saw a report on a woman who eats stones every day, and enjoys it.

Pika, the eating of non-food items, is seen in all cultures, it is actually very common in areas experiencing famine. Pika is also seen in pregnancy for some reason, even in non-famine conditions, and may return after a traumatic event. It often shows addictive behavior tied to emotional coping.

It's a weird thing for sure, but I'm sure it happens in Norway, too.

Goat Man though, that's all USA.

I love how photographers always catch "Blurry" photos of things like this... It looks like it was taking from a 14x digital zoom pocket cam. Seems like none of these guys (bigfoot or like) have a dSLR with a 500mm Zoom lens attached... you know... something that you would actually use from a helicopter or in the wild...

Yeah. But as it turns out, it was just a bow hunter employing traditional techniques and was in training.

The man told Douglass he was preparing for an archery hunt of mountain goats next year and testing a goat suit. Douglass says the hunter came to Utah because he heard it was easier to get near goats for training.
"Goat Man" Identified as Hunter | NBC Connecticut

Pfft.

As for the quality, part of that is the work of the media, here is what appears to be a 1:1

http://media.komonews.com/images/120720_goat_man_660.jpg

looks like a standard kit zoom

Personally I'm more concerned that it seems hunters in the US appear to be suffering from problems with their vision. I mean if they are worried he'll get shot I'd send those 60 permit holders around for eye-tests and then a further test to make sure they actually can tell a goat from a human in a suit ;)

(I'd also send the deer hunters too - I've heard more people get shot in the opening days of the deer shoots than actual deer! ;))

(I'd also send the deer hunters too - I've heard more people get shot in the opening days of the deer shoots than actual deer! ;))
People, cows, horses, barns . . .

Personally I'm more concerned that it seems hunters in the US appear to be suffering from problems with their vision. I mean if they are worried he'll get shot I'd send those 60 permit holders around for eye-tests and then a further test to make sure they actually can tell a goat from a human in a suit ;)

American hunters are often fans of cheap beer.

FOX News...bringing stories of interest to Fox News fans...wherever they may be!

FOX News...bringing stories of interest to Fox News fans...wherever they may be!

I'm honestly quite surprised they didn't try to spin this story into an attack on Romney and Mormons.

Most reactions

Back