Photographers around the world !

Fala Travel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi.

First of all, if this is not the correct area to post, I apologize and I will delete immediately.

I am not a professional photographer, but a great fan of photography, and I come through this post to introduce myself and ask you to visit my page on Instagram, where I gather photographers around the world.

I post inspirational photos that allow me to look and "trip" for hours. In addition to having my "collection" of favorite photographs, I end up also sharing the work of photographers around the world.

Most of the time I post a photo with the page of the respective photographer, after that, I receive comments and messages from the same, thanking the sharing, so I think I'm doing something cool (I hope so :eagerness:).

This is my page: Fala Travel (@falatravel) • Instagram photos and videos

I'm open for tips to improve the page. Given the fact that it is a forum for photographers, constructive critics are welcome. :)

Oh, of course, if you have your Instagram profile with your photos, please share here, I'll be super happy to spend a few minutes exploring your photos, and if you allow me, I'll post some in my feed.

Thank you.

I have an Instagram account, but I do not use it very much. You can find me as derrelator on Instagram.

Most reactions

Back