photographers in pilgrimage

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
... the Sr da Pedra Capel.

Leaving free space for those to whom my posts seam to be disturbing, here is my last post in thephotoforum for some time (at least)

imgdsc880475.jpg

Outstanding..... i think removing the left end where we see the sea behind could bring the chapel out of center which would give a better appeal.....

Please reconsider your decision, which i think a bit hasty ....

Regards :D

Leaving free space for those to whom my posts seam to be disturbing, here is my last post in thephotoforum for some time (at least)

Been there, done that ... returned after over three years of abstinence ;)

Nice image by the way, seems to be one of your favourite places! Great colours, nice silhouettes!

Outstanding..... i think removing the left end where we see the sea behind could bring the chapel out of center which would give a better appeal.....

Please reconsider your decision, which i think a bit hasty ....

Regards :D

Thank you Frequency. You are right in double, again.
I'll Keep around and ignore some smart 'boys'.
I suppose you mean this:

imgrepl.jpg

Been there, done that ... returned after over three years of abstinence ;)

Nice image by the way, seems to be one of your favourite places! Great colours, nice silhouettes!

Thank you Alex.
In fact it is one of my favorite places. The true reason I'be been insisting with the subject has to do with the fact that this time of the year we have the best colors and sunset in there.
I know ... it happened with me before, as well.

Most reactions

Back