Reaction score
Website
modelmayhem.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What's for lunch.
00000newss0003.jpg

He's a White Lion, isn't he?
How close did you GET so he so started licking his ... hang on, this one's not only licking his lips ... :shock: .... ugh :pale:
From as close as you were, could you not hand him over a paper hanky? (Do you Americans call that tissue? Or tissue paper?).

Very sharp. Cool moment!

How close did you GET so he so started licking his ... hang on, this one's not only licking his lips ... :shock: .... ugh :pale:
From as close as you were, could you not hand him over a paper hanky? (Do you Americans call that tissue? Or tissue paper?).

Very sharp. Cool moment!

We call them tissue or kleenex. Tissue paper is the paper you put in gift bags.

I really like this pic

Very sharp. Cool moment!

Thank you. Yes he is a White Lion. He was about 30 yards away, I used a Sigma 50-500 zoom to take this shot.
The white lions are not extinct because of a couple Germans; Sigfreid & Roy!! They gave a breeding couple to the Cincinnati zoo and now their offspring are at several other zoos.
normal_0000whiteyboysm.jpg

Most reactions

Back