What's new

Photos from Sydney (5)

quad b

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Location
Wollongong, NSW
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are five photographs from my trip to Sydney yesterday, taken with these, but didn't really fit in with the other post. Comments are very much appreciated.
Hope you enjoy...

1.
017.jpg


2. Sails from the Rocks Markets.
021.jpg


3. Bridge walkers
020.jpg


4.
018.jpg


5. Taken from under the Sydney Harbour Bridge. I'm not sure if selective colouring was the thing to do here...
019.jpg


Thanks for looking...
 
The blue of the sky in the first is a wonderful colour!!!
Pity about the camera shake in the second photo.
The silhouettes on the bridge were well seen and taken!
And I would have believed you the colours in the last, grey and thick as those clouds look ... it is not a full b&w conversion plus selective colouring, is it? Just a thorough desaturation and then bringing the red cars back? I really like it here and I like that photo best of the series, too.
 
#5 doesn't even look like selective coloring.
 
#3 and #5 take the cake. Well presented and nice use of silhouettes in #3!
 
Good eye... great shots!!! The last one is a little bit tilt.
 
I really like #5.....good shot man. I agree it it tilted a little counter clockwise, but non the less beautiful work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom