What's new

Photos of dancers

skip2dalou

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 20, 2007
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some photos i took at an event at school called Africa Nite, these are the peaceburg dancers.

peaceburg4.jpg


peaceburb1.jpg


peaceburg3.jpg


peaceburg2.jpg
 
I think shot number three, is the kind of shot to take for these dance themes. I think you need to capture just one dancer, and capture the facial expressions well, like #1 but closed in on the one dancer. I'm not sure what the lighting was like, but there is a lot of noise, and the dancers are blurred. Could be hard to take a good shot without adequete lighting.
 
thanks....yeah the lighting was low so i had to shoot at 1600 iso
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom