Photoshop cloning advice?

iheartcowcapoos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. I'm making a video for a marketing project in school. I have taken a clip from a youtube video that I have segmented into individual frames and then removed some frames and put them back together to create a stop-motion effect for the video. One of the clips has text near the bottom that I would like to photoshop out. Since there are about 100 frames I have to do this on, I was wondering if anyone had any advice of a quick/efficient way to edit out the text in all of the frames. I considered trying to record an action of me using the cloning stamp but unfortunately the action scripts don't appear to recognize when you select tools. I'm using CS6. I've attached a picture of one of the frames. I would like to edit out the "TeachPE.com"

Please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. We can post a link to the image(s).

Last edited by a moderator:
Try editing/cloning first then selecting the entire block including the whitish edges of the runners' area and copying the finished area to a new layer then saving that as separate file.
Be certain to include the white edges because that will hide the blending edge.

Then open and copy that file onto the original.
Then monkey with the blendif modes to make the bottom layer show through around the correction.

This might work as an action.

Most reactions

Back