What's new

Photoshop eraser tool help

nightangel73

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 9, 2009
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Okay I'm learning photoshop and I'm try to use the eraser tool. I have seeing several tutorial videos and do exactly as they do however it's not working for me and I don't know why..

I choose the eraser tool, adjust the settings, then try to erase but it just doesn't show in the picture what I'm erasing, It doesn't mark what I'm erasing. However in the layers pallette it does shows what I'm erasing.. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
 
Duplicate the layer and then click the eye under the 2nd layer.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom