What's new

photoshop fun 2

900rr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
miami fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4.jpg
 
used only liquefy tools
 
Freaky looking!
 
Thanks....
 
no one else....?
cmon guys i spent lots of time for this..... :drool:
 
Well it's abstract. Something like this is going to provoke a different reaction in just about any individual that looks at it. Some people might not take interest at all. I think it's pretty nice and I like the use of 2 main colors.

What was the original photograph like? Was it one you took yourself? Posting it here isn't a bad idea, I'm curious to see and others might be too.
 
I like it, its hard to give c&c as it doesn't play by the normal rules but it looks cool so that's about all that I can say. It looks like terminator in the middle :lol:
 
I like it. Was this originally one picture which you've divided in to 3. The lines follow from left to right nicely gives a good flow. Colours are lovely and vibrant.

Considering that some folk would spend a lot of money on modern art to hang on their walls, I think there is a place for this one.
 
Thanks.

Everything started from this pic. (i filled glass with lighter gas and throw a spark).

DSC_6488.jpg


next step

DSC_6488l.jpg


few steps after

left.jpg



DSC_6488l6h.jpg



DSC_6488l6.jpg


More liquefying and center is done

face.jpg
 
I love it although I enjoy abstract things lol and the last pic looks like a human face maybe its just me and I'm getting tired lol but great job :D
 
I love it although I enjoy abstract things lol and the last pic looks like a human face maybe its just me and I'm getting tired lol but great job :D

No, its definitely a terminator face.

terminatorface2.jpg
 
Good find!!!

really looks like terminator.... it's not what suppose to represent,but i cant say that doesent look like .

peace!
 
kinda looks like a lava lamp or a prop in a austin powers movie to me
 
the terminator picture is great but it scares me, i wouldn't put on my room or on my desktop as a background :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom