What's new

Piano

bscenefilms

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
2
Location
Moorpark, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was shot on the 5D MkII. Zeiss 50mm Makro CP.2. 1/50th @ T2.1.

p.jpg
 
Classic but a very nice dof.
 
I like the Deep DoF. Most people would of done it the opposite.
 
Nothing can match a piano than playing fingers.... now i can express my dislike on the first image without any hesitation, because i really liked the new post ;)
 
When I saw the first image I didn't feel like the headphones belonged. The one with the hands is much better and fitting IMO.
Nice work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom