pic posting

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Anyone else having troubles posting photos in here at the moment? I have tried a couple of times today and it only shows the bits and the link (no photo)???????

Is it the forum or has my current on-line gallery stopped linking? There is no red x showing, just the text that you add while constructing your post.

that happend to me too...everyone was telling me i just did it wronge but i know i didnt.

Sometimes you have to go back out, then go back into the message and it shows up.

darfion_ban.jpg

Works fine here :D
oops! would this be classed as spam?
[please use the 'quote' option to reply :p ]
</spam>

Interesting...

Its possible that following the recent update I applied to phpbb, there may be some new limitations to characters allowed within an img tag. I'll do a little digging and see what I can find. I'm thinking things characters in the url like '&' and '%'.

Chase said:
Interesting...

Its possible that following the recent update I applied to phpbb, there may be some new limitations to characters allowed within an img tag. I'll do a little digging and see what I can find. I'm thinking things characters in the url like '&' and '%'.
From what I can tell, the ones I see having problems are the pics posted that have no extension. like jpg, png or gif.

Most reactions

Back